ORGANIC SET + PROTECT MICRO MIST SPF 30
Protect the delicate skin on your face with this 70%+ organic micro mist formulated with the safest clear broad-spectrum UV protection. We've packed this formula with our EcoSun Complex®, aloe extract, green tea leaf extract, and sodium hyaluronate to help calm and hydrate the skin. Use this mist to add radiance, finish and set your makeup. It's packaged in a convenient 2oz fine mist sprayer, so it's perfect to take with you on the go for easy reapplication throughout the day. We love the sun, but we're on your skin's side!
Practice Safe Sun With Sheer Confidence
- NO Oxybenzone- shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Named allergen of the year in 2014 and absorbs through the skin in significant amounts. It contaminates the bodies of 97% of Americans according to research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- NO Octinoxate - shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Enhanced skin absorption is shown to have hormone-mimicking effects on laboratory animals. Studies show this chemical has been found in humans, including mothers' milk samples.
- EcoSunComplex®- our power-packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
- Green tea leaf extract neutralizes free radicals and demonstrates an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.
- Water-resistant (80 minutes).
Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, CoQ10, Green Tea Leaf Extract.
How to Use:
SHAKE WELL. Close eyes completely, then mist on face evenly, holding bottle 10-12 inches away from face. Do not breathe mist in. Wait until dry.
Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying.
At least every 2 hours. Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.