Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 50 - 6oz
The only 70%+ organic sunscreen mist that does not contain oxybenzone or octinoxate. These two chemicals are the most common sunscreen actives found in the marketplace, are known endocrine disruptors, are highly allergenic, and have also been shown to cause coral bleaching, ultimately killing coral reefs.
We bring you the best in class of clear sunscreen mists free of the common harmful chemicals and added potent antioxidants, vitamins and botanicals to pamper and protect you. It’s skincare for sun.
Practice Safe Sun With Sheer Confidence
- Best in breed 70%+ ORGANIC clear sunscreen mists provide superior and photostable broad-spectrum UV protection.
- NO Oxybenzone- shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Named allergen of the year in 2014 and absorbs through the skin in significant amounts. It contaminates the bodies of 97% of Americans according to research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- NO Octinoxate - shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Enhanced skin absorption is shown to have hormone-mimicking effects on laboratory animals. This chemical is found in humans, including mothers' milk samples.
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed composition of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol. Helps to: boost SPF, reduce UV-induced skin damage, prevent loss of firmness, and increase skin smoothness.
- Contains green tea leaf extract, rich in antioxidants that help reduce oxidative stress by fighting cell damage caused by free radicals.
Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Green Tea Leaf Extract
OTHER KEY FACTS:
- 70%+ ORGANIC formula.
- The ONLY organic clear sunscreen formula formulated without oxybenzone and octinoxate.
- Water-resistant 80 minutes.
- Coral reef safe.
How to use:
- SHAKE WELL. Close eyes completely, then mist on face evenly, holding bottle 10-12 inches away from face. Do not breathe mist in. Wait until dry.
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating and immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
- For use on children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Inactive Ingredients: Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Artemesia pallens Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus aurantifolia Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia Fruit Extract, Citrus limon Peel Oil, Citrus nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus sinensis Peel Oil, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetoacetate Gamma Undecalactone, Ferula galbaniflua Resin Oil, Glycerin, Heliotropine, Hyaluronic Acid, Isoamyl Acetate , Isobutyl Acetate, Jasminum sambac Oil, Opoponax Oil, Polyester-8, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Salvia sclarea Oil, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water