Cell Revive Serum Complete with SRC-7
Stemology does it again with this breakthrough all-natural formula which addresses all 12 signs of facial aging, including fine lines and wrinkles, skin elasticity, firmness and tightness, skin tone, pore refinement, skin thickness, collagen, and free radical damage.
- SRC-7 – A patent-pending complex of four stem cell technology actives (clinically tested) and three helper ingredients to revitalize our skin’s stem cells and improve skin and collagen renewal.
- A uniquely rejuvenating serum with both immediate appearance impact, plus long-term appearance improvement
- Includes three scientifically proven peptide complexes that are shown by clinical tests to firm and tighten skin, and reduce wrinkle appearance
- Addresses all appearance issues of aging skin … thinning skin, collagen loss, loss of firmness, loss of elasticity, uneven skin tone, wrinkles and fine lines, loss of moisture, loss of radiance, enlarged pores, skin softness, and antioxidant protection.
- All-natural formula with no petroleum derivatives, no parabens, no silicone derivatives, no sulfates, no artificial colorants or fragrances, no GMO ingredients. Contains no human stem cells!
A complete, scientifically advanced, skincare serum like no other! Based on patent-pending stem cell research, this serum is the most advanced of its kind in the world. Building on the latest knowledge from researchers around the world concerning the different types of stem cells in our skin, and how they work in concert to keep our skin renewed and healthy, Stemology Skin Science™ has developed a patent-pending technology named SRC-7, proven to be effective in harnessing the power of our stem cells to renew and rebuild collagen, elastin, epidermal skin layers and restore rejuvenating activity to a more youthful level. This is accomplished using the stem cells in your skin that you already have! No need to use other people as stem cell donors. No need to grow human stem cells in a laboratory process! No need to harvest fragile human peptides which are easily destroyed.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
Your cart is currently empty.